Cancellations and Refunds
All students must accept Baker Hunt’s terms and conditions. Classes are for registered students only.
- All cancellation, refund, and substitution requests must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Full and Condensed Classes/Workshops/Events: Baker Hunt issues full refunds up to 14 days prior to the class start. Cancellations made from 8-13 days prior to the class start receive a 50% refund of the registration fee. No refunds are issued after 8 days prior to the class start date.
- For Summer Youth Camps: Baker Hunt issues full refunds up to four (4) weeks prior to the start of the summer youth camp. Cancellations from 14-27 days prior to the start of camp, Baker Hunt will refund 50% of the registration fee. Any cancellations less than two weeks prior to the camp will not qualify for a refund.
- Baker Hunt staff will work with students experiencing extenuating circumstances to find the best solution. Baker Hunt reserves the right to cancel classes based on enrollment. All students affected by this change will be notified and will receive a full refund. No make-up classes will be made available in the case of illness or inclement weather.
- Students unable to attend a class may make a substitution in writing with one (1) week notification of the first day of the class. We ask that you provide the new attendee’s name, phone number, and email.