Croissants from Scratch
Join Chef Noel for a lesson in making croissants from scratch! You’ll create your own dough from scratch, then work with our pre-risen dough to learn the process of lamination, make-up, and baking beautiful croissants. This class is for bakers ages 13-16.
Skills You’ll Learn:
- Baking fundamentals
- Yeast risen doughs
- Lamination for layered pastries
- Croissant forming and baking
- Kitchen skills and safety
More about this class:
- This class requires good manual dexterity and strength. If you have a concern, please call us!
- Students work in pairs – sign up with a friend!
Instructor: Alex Noel
If you have any food allergies, intolerances, or aversions, please let us know by adding a note to your order.